Twin Shaft Concrete Mixer with Pump
According to the requirement of our clients, HAMAC researched and developed this twin shaft concrete mixer with pump. You can finish all the work by only one machine. It combines concrete mixer with concrete pump. When the concrete pump is working, the concrete mixer is also working. It will save your time to produce and deliver the concrete.
TAG: Concrete Mixer with pumpConcrete pumpConcrete pump for salePump concrete
What is concrete mixer with pump for sale?
Twin Shaft Concrete Mixer with Pump: In the past, clients often faced the need to purchase both a concrete mixer for concrete production and a separate concrete pumping machine for delivery to construction sites. This dual-machine approach required more labor and resources for projects.
As a reputable manufacturer of concrete pumping machines, HAMAC recognized this challenge and introduced a practical solution – a series of portable diesel concrete mixers with pumps designed to suit various project requirements. We offer two options, one equipped with a drum concrete mixer and another with a twin shaft concrete mixer, ensuring uniform concrete mixing.
This innovative and versatile machine provides a one-stop solution for both concrete mixing and pumping, streamlining the construction process and reducing the need for multiple machines and additional labor. It’s a testament to HAMAC’s commitment to efficiency and convenience in the construction industry.
Features of concrete mixer pump for sale
- 1. It combines mixing and pumping to reduce weight and space;
- 2. The small concrete mixer with pump is convenient to transport in rural with high efficiency;
- 3. This model can save much labor and cost;
- 4. It is easy to operate with remote controller;
Why should you invest on the concrete mixer and pump
Diesel Concrete Mixer Pump DHBT 25 Working Efficiency:
Let us suppose 8 working hours per day, it can mix 15-20CBM concrete/hour + pump 30~40CBM concrete/hour, one set of diesel concrete mixer pump could mix and pump concrete at least 120CBM, so it can finish 43200CBM concrete mixing and pumping in a year.
Let’s halve the working hours, the total mixing and pumping volume is 21600CBM concrete per year. Normal service life (HAMAC Concrete mixer pump) is 8 years, that means, the total ‘mixing and pumping’ volume is 172800CBM. According to our 20 years experiences in concrete pump industrial, One CBM concrete of Mixing and Pumping could bring at least USD8 net profit for your projects. The total profit that you can get is USD1,382,400.
The cost of maintenance for 20000CBM concrete of mixing and pumping is about USD600. The total cost of maintenance is about USD5400 for 172800CBM concrete of ‘mixing and pumping’. The final profit is USD1,377,000 (USD1,382,400-USD5400). Considering of some uncertain factors, let’s cut half of total profit. You final profit can reach USD688,500.
Why choose HAMAC Concrete Mixer pump for sale?
1. The glass plate and cutting ring are made of high quality alloy, the hardness is 64HRC(Hardness of diamond is 70HRC);
2. Original SIEMENS PLC, main electric components are provided by OMRON;
3. Famous brand diesel generator, lower motor power than that of other suppliers. Lower consumption to work, save cost for diesel;
4. 45mm steel plate for the bottom of hopper, much stronger to withstand greater pressure;
5. Compact design, the diesel generator is built in the structure frame, smaller and more convenient for moving;
6. Equipped with JS500 twin shaft concrete mixer, 800L feeding hopper and 500Lconcrete output per batch, bigger than other companies’ mixer; 8mm thickness Q345 steel plate for mixer body, 12mm thickness steel plate for rolling ring; stronger and higher capacity;
7. We adopt the wearable planetary gearbox to drive the twin shaft concrete mixer, it is powerful and low noise;
8. Concrete delivery cylinder is 200mm/230mm diameter, and stroke is 1260mm, bigger and higher capacity; inwall is covered with high chrome, more wearable and longer service life;
FAQs for concrete mixer with pump
- 1. How many meters high and far the concrete mixer pump can reach?Our concrete mixer with pump for sale can reach 70 meters high, 300 meters far, it is an actual data for concrete;
- 2. What is the price of the concrete mixer with pump?It depends on the different models, normally speaking, the price is between 25000-35000USD;
- 3. How many meters pipes and elbows are included in the quotation?100 meters steel pipe will be included;
- 4. How can I control the weight of different sizes aggregates and sand, cement, water for the concrete mixer pump?Normally speaking, these different sizes of aggregates, sand and cement were fed by volume, so the weight is not so accurate. If you want to feed the different materials in an accurate weight, you have to use an aggregate batching machine. The water quantity is controlled by the time relay to control the working time of water pump;
Twin Shaft Concrete Mixer with Pump Goods Delivery
Based on good quality and decades of experience, the Twin Shaft Concrete Mixer with Pump which is manufactured by HAMAC was exported to different countries. The Twin Shaft Concrete Mixer with Pump will be packed and loaded in our factory, and then be shipped to our clients safe and sound.
Twin Shaft Concrete Mixer with Pump Specification
|Power supply model
|Local electricity 3Phase
|JS500 twin shafts concrete mixer, 800L charging hopper, 500L concrete output per batch
|Max. Theoretical Mixing Output
|120KW diesel generator(common brand & famouns brand options)
|Mian Hydraulic Oil Pump
|Double Gear Pump
|overflow and directional valves, top-class brand;
|Main Oil Cylinder
|Glass Wear Plate
|Max. Theoretical Pumping Output
|Hydraulic System Type
|Motor Rated Voltage
|Max. Aggregate Size
|Delivery height and horizontal distance
|Hydraulic Oil Tank Volume
|Concrete Outlet Diameter
|Hopper Capacity × Filling Height
- Advantages of using concrete pumps in construction projects
- Safety Operation Tips For Asphalt Mixing Plant
- Understand Ground Calcium Carbonate From Six Perspectives
- Self-climbing Concrete Placing Boom
- Twin Shaft Concrete Mixer
- Spider Concrete Placing Boom
- Asphalt Mixing Plant
- Stationary Concrete Batching Plant